The most important things to understand when purchasing art from ABC Charity
The donations are unfortunately never refundable, this is because we have built a system that sends the money straight to the charity organization you choose to cut overhead costs. This way we are able to forward 100% of your donation without any cuts and make the system 100% secure. Since the money goes straight to the chosen charity organisation, we don’t know if it has already been used by the organization to e.g. feed the children. If you want to return your product, the only thing that can be refunded is the production cost and the buyer will cover the cost for the reshipping itself. We appreciate your understanding and that you are here considering buying the ABC Charity art and helping kids in need. Lot’s of love
- About us and these Terms and Conditions
- ABC Charity is an NPO registered in Sweden (8024715131), founded in 2012 and independent of any political and religious believes. ABC Charity AB is a limited liability company established under the laws of Sweden, owned by the ABC Charity NPO.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any Product ordered by you, as well as any donation made by you, on the Website. By ordering a Product and committing to make a concurrent donation, you irrevocably and without qualifications agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or orally, are expressly waived and excluded. No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing and signed by us.
- The Website is owned by ABC Charity AB and any content at the Website is owned by ABC Charity or its licensors. The information is protected by inter alia intellectual property and marketing laws. This means that trademarks, trade names, images and graphics, designs, layouts and information about Products and services as well as other information at the Website may not be copied, tampered with or used without the prior written consent from ABC Charity.
- General terms
- We make reservations for potential errors in information (text or image) at the Website, including price errors, errors in Product descriptions and errors in information as to whether a Product is in stock or not. We have the irrevocable right to correct such errors at any time. If we have stated an incorrect price, we will inform you accordingly and await your confirmation that you accept the so altered price before we continue with supply. We are not obliged to accept any orders of Products, nor are we obliged to keep a consistent range of Products or keep any Products available permanently. All images at the Website shall be seen as illustrations only and we cannot guarantee that any such images exactly correspond to the actual Product. We are not responsible for any information that originates from third parties.
- By placing an order through the Website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the full capability, authority and right to enter into contracts with third parties.
- When registering and/or ordering a Product at the Website, you will be asked to state some personal details. If you do not state this information, you will not be able to order the relevant Product(s).
- To purchase a Product at the Website, you must first make a donation in an amount related and connected to the purchase price for the Product and as outlined in connection with the Product to a charity organization you choose yourself. Once the donation is complete you will be able to buy the chosen Product(s) at production cost (as outlined in connection with the Product). The shipping cost will be paid by you (unless paid and covered by any of our sponsors in which case this will be clearly stated at the Website) and varies depending on where in the world you are based. You do not need to buy any Product and you can choose to only donate to the chosen charity. However, if you do not complete the purchase of a Product after and in connection with having made a donation, you will not be able to buy the Product(s) at the the production cost at a later stage (unless then making a new donation). It is not possible to purchase a Product at the ABC Charity webshop without making a concurrent and corresponding donation in the amount shown in relation to each Product. When ordering a product at the Website, you irrevocably agree to (i) make a donation to the chosen charity organisation in the amount shown at the Website in connection with the relevant Product, (ii) pay the purchase price for the Product (as shown on the Website) and (iii) unless it is clearly and irrevocably stated that the shipping cost is borne by any of our sponsors, pay the shipping cost to your destination (which will vary depending on where in the World you are based). Any binding donation so committed at the Website is irrevocable and may not be cancelled or withdrawn, irrespective of any rights of regret, rights of cancellation or rights or return of the relevant Product. The reason for this is that the funds donated go straight to the charity organization of your choice and may be used the same day to help children in need. The Product(s) can, however, be returned at your own cost and the production cost is then refundable as set forth in Section 6. To purchase a Product at the Website, you must first make a donation in an amount related and
- Any Product sold at the webshop is sold by and purchased from ABC Charity AB and ABC Charity AB is your counter party in any contract relating to the purchase of Products. Any donation is made directly to the chosen charity organisation via ABC Charity NPO. ABC Charity NPO is not involved in or a party to any contract or arrangement for the purchase of Products and no claims with respect to Products may be made to ABC Charity NPO.
- Once you select a Product that you wish to order, you will be shown the purchase price you must pay, the applicable delivery charges as well as the donation that you automatically make via ABC Charity NPO. Unless otherwise stipulated on the Website, all charges (including donations) are in US Dollars.
- You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Product from us and making the concurrent donation will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Product and the relevant donation. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product and confirming the donation.
- Your order remains valid as an offer until we issue our confirmation of order or, if earlier, when we receive your notice revoking your order. We may in our discretion refuse to accept an order from you for any reason, including unavailability of supplies or we may offer you an alternative Product (in which case we may require you to resubmit your order first).
- A contract shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the Product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called a “confirmation of order” stating that we are accepting your order.
- 3.7 If you discover that you have made a mistake with your order after you have submitted it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your order in accordance with your instructions.
- We offer payment through MangoPay. For terms and conditions applying with respect to the MangoPay payment solution, please see [LINK].
- Cancellation by us
- We may cancel a contract if the Product is not available for any reason. If this is the case, we will notify you and return any payment that you have made (including the amount of the donation).
- We will refund any money received from you, using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product.
- Faulty Products and cancellation by you
- In case of any faulty or damaged Product, you will be entitled to the remedies available under Swedish laws as supplemented and limited by these Terms and Conditions (and we shall at all times have the right to send you a new Product in exchange and as full compensation for the faulty or damaged Product). In case of any faulty or damaged Product, you must contact us immediately and keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within 10 business days. In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty or damaged Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product. Our liability is limited to the value of the relevant Product (and the amount of the donation will never be deemed included in the value of the Product) plus delivery costs. In case of any faulty or damaged Product, the maximum amount payable as a refund by us is thus the purchase price paid by you.
- In accordance with applicable consumer legislation in Sweden, you have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of a Product within 14 days from the date you receive the Product. This right of regret is conditional upon that the Product is in the same condition as when supplied to you and that the package has not been opened or broken. Please also note that we will only refund the purchase price paid by you for the Product and that you will not be entitled to repayment of the donation made in connection with the purchase or any delivery costs paid in connection therewith. The right to cancel a contract referred to above is exercised by you sending a written notice to ABC Charity, Siktargatan 16, 753 17 Uppsala, Sweden. Any return of a Product using the right of cancellation pursuant to the above will be at your expense.
- Limitation in liability
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
- In performing any obligation under these Terms and Conditions, our only duty is to exercise reasonable care and skill.
- We shall under no circumstances have any liability for any loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits or any other indirect or consequential loss.
- We do not warrant and we exclude all liability in respect of the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or legality of any information accessed using the Website and you should not rely on any information accessed using the Website to make a purchasing decision – you should make your own enquiries before forming your own opinion and taking any action based on any such information.
- Our total liability under a contract governed by these Terms and Conditions shall be limited to the amount paid by you under the relevant contract, minus the amount of any donation made as part of or in connection therewith
- Governing laws
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Sweden. Any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions or contracts made hereunder or governed hereby shall be finally settled by the public courts of Sweden, with Stockholms Tingsrätt as the first instance.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online.