Local Event Sponsors support with their products and services – food, sound system, music, entertainment, transportation, security, elevation, sanitary, giveaways – anything that elevates the event for the kids.
Possibilities to Contribute
We invite companies and volunteers to #CreateTheChange they want to see in the world and empower the next generation. Together we create an amazing day and photography event for the kids in the country we produce. Below we outline possibilities where people can contribute to an empowering, secure and fun event.
- Face painting
- Hula hoops
- Or let us know what you would love if you were a kid at an ABC Charity event?
- Food / snack
- A nutritious drink/juice
- Additional water
- 15-30 coordination volunteers who hand out food, play’s with the kids, support when organizing the letter and clean the event area after production
- 5-10 authorities, the police or fire department secures the area making sure the kids are safe
- 2-3 nurses, just in case anyone gets a bruise or a scraped knee, we like to make sure the kids are kept safe
Why not a drone? A drone would be a much easier way to take the picture, however, it is not considered photo art unless the photographer holds the camera. Since the pictures are sold to raise a lot of money for charity we will do everything we can to increase the value of the picture.
- Marking band/police tape
- Popup tents/party tents or anything that protects the kids
- Stage 3×4 meter 1 meter high
- Soundsystem enough to entertain 500 kids
- 2 wireless microphones
- Additional microphones depending on the performance
- 2 megaphones to organize the kids when we are arranging the letter
WANT TO SUPPORT?
Amazing, call Fia Garvner Agoo and tell her about how you want to create with us or send her an email email@example.com. As a token of our appreciation, we will offer you the following.
- Printed A3 “Letter Of Appreciation” awarded to you or your company, including the letter we produced together. See picture
- Digital “Letter Of Appreciation” for sharing in your social media
- Pictures of your product or your service at the event
- Access to all the pictures from the event to show your support (commercial rights not included)
- Logo exposure in our online event article. See picture
- Join the event and create with us
“ABC CHARITY IS A VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT”
Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Get In Touch!
Filip Cederholm Agoo
Founder & Photographer
Sri Lanka mobile: 076 639 90 13
WhatsApp / Swedish mobile: +46 70 511 11 16
Fia Garvner Agoo
Sri Lanka mobile: 076 639 90 44
WhatsApp / Swedish mobile: +46 709 46 08 53
Marcus Alburez Myers
Media Production Manager
WhatsApp / USA mobile: +1 651 368 5073